Digital Square is a partnership of the world's leading digital health experts.
Together, more than 30 dedicated global health organizations and countries are working to create and sustain digital health systems in emerging economies.
A town square provides a place where people can meet and tap into the collective energy and ideas of the community. Digital Square provides this forum for the global health sector.
Partners meet in the Digital Square to seed and grow big ideas for how technology can improve health outcomes in developing countries.
Join our community by following us on twitter @DigitalSQR or connecting with us at email@example.com.
- Tim Wood, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Jeff Wishnie, Digital Impact Alliance (DIAL)
- Kirsten Gagnaire, FSG
- Nancy Wildfeir-Field, GBCHealth
- Jennifer Esposito, Intel
- Dykki Settle, PATH (ex officio Chair)
- Neal Myrick, Tableau Foundation
- Seon Davis, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- David Stanton, United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Ann-Marie Sevcsik, UBS Optimus Foundation
- Jeff Heenan-Jalil, Wipro
Learn more about how the Governing Board and Peer Review Committee work.
Peer Review committee
- African Centre for eHealth Excellence (Acfee)
- Asia eHealth Information Network (AeHIN)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Department for International Development (DFID)
- Digital Impact Alliance (DIAL)
- Health Data Collaborative’s Digital Health & Interoperability Working Group
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (JHU)
- MEASURE Evaluation
- RTI International
- Swedish Program for ICT in Developing Regions (SPIDER)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
Digital Health & interoperability (DH&I) WG
- Mission: improved coordination. This means moving away from fragmented development approaches toward a more strategic way of investing in and supporting global health efforts.
- Membership: over 100 technical experts from implementing partners, 12 countries, donors, academia, and civil society.
This initiative is housed at PATH, a leader in health innovation with four decades of experience in multi-sector partnerships.
- Director, Lesley-Anne Long
- Deputy Director, Carl Leitner
- Program Officer, Lauren Wall
- Communications Officer, Claire Droll
- Program Coordinator, Ashley Pajor
We are a USAID program designed and funded in partnership with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Banner photo: PATH/GabeBienczycki